Monday, April 6, 2009

Egg Hunt

We enjoyed our first egg hunt of the season! Bank of America hired me to take photos of their Easter Egg hunt that they put on for their employees & families. Addison & Nick came along since BOA Brian and Patrick were the ones in charge. Anyways, so Addison got to enjoy the festivities too! Addison didn't do much "hunting" of eggs. Once she had two eggs, one for each hand, she was a happy little girl. Jackson was sweet and gave her two eggs to hold that he had found. Of course I took mostly pictures of employees and their families; but, I couldn't resist taking just a few of Addison too! They had a fire truck as well at the event. Addison got to look around on the fire truck!
The above is about as close as Addison got to the Easter Bunny. I don't think we will waste our money going to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. I think that can wait until next year!


I love the way that Mason is looking at Addison in this pictures....I just think its cute!


No comments: