Tuesday, March 24, 2009

White t-shirt and a pair of jeans....

It's so funny, I took Addison to the park on Sunday to do some pictures of her in a pretty dress. While I got some cute shots, I took her outside tonight and took some pictures in a pair of jeans & white t-shirt that she wore to school today and got great smiles out of her. She smiled and was so relaxed for these pictures that I may like them even better than the ones that I took on Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I love the formal pictures; but, I really think when you place a child in their normal every day clothes it allows their true personalities to come out. I have another example of this from a photo session that I had with a friends child on Sunday too. I took pictures of Kailyn and we did one set with a pretty dress and another set with a cute little carpi outfit. Guess which outfit we got the best smiles out of....you guess it....the comfortable outfit. So I say this to anyone that is scheduling me for a photo session, let's do the more formal ones in the fancy outfits....but let's do the comfortable outfits too so we can really capture your child's true colors (smiles and happy faces).

No comments: