Sunday, March 8, 2009

13 Months


Addison turns 13 months.....where is the time going?
Just a few things from this past month....

Addison is adding a few new words to her vocabulary. She can say hi and that. When she wants something she points and says "that". She also started saying "oh yeah"! It's very cute when she says Oh Yeah! As in previous months, I am sure that I have missed a new word or two.
Addison continues to be a good eater. We still have not found a food that she dislikes! Which Mommy and Daddy love having a good eater! Addison is down to just a night time bottle. She drinks all her milk during the day out a either a sippy cup or a cup with a straw!!
Addison started playing "make believe" this month. I'll give her a bottle of lotion and ask for some, she pretends that she is giving me some. I didn't really think much of it as her "pretending" until she started to play with a toy that Aunt Kami and Mrs. Shaw gave her for her birthday. It was a tea pot and tea cups. I showed her that she can pretend to pour me tea & drink. Well ever since, she gives me the cup or herself and then "pours tea" into the cup! It is so cute. It is amazing how children just know and start pretending!!! I love watching Addison play!
Speaking of play time, Addison loves being outside. We now will just say the word outside and she runs towards the door. Nick said the other day that we are going to have to start spelling outside! She cries then we have to come back inside. I was talking to one of her teachers at school about Addison loving the outdoors and she asked if Addison starts to cry when we take her inside. I told her yes, then Ms. Josephine said that she did the same at school too! I love the fact that Addison loves playing outside!!

GG got Addison the chair which has a table and another chair for Christmas. We are just now getting a chance to use it!

No comments: