Saturday, March 7, 2009

Addison 1st Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Addison 1st birthday with a big party for her (I know that we did it a month late). We did it because we were thinking it would be much nicer weather for the party. Well we could not have asked for a better day! It was sunny & beautiful!!! I can go on and on about how nice it was. I believe that everyone in attendance really enjoyed it. We were able to sit outside & just enjoy each others company while letting the children play. It was a nice change from the beginning of the week's weather! I'm so thankful that we held off on the party!!
Thanks.....Thank you Aunt Kerri for taking many of the pictures. I asked if Kerri would take pictures so I could enjoy the party & make sure food & all was out. Of course, I had to take a few pictures. It's not possible for me to not have a camera in hand at all; but, for the most part I just let Kerri do pics.....so thank you Kerri!! Also, thank you to Aunt Jodi for doing the WONDERFUL ladybug smash cake!!! It turned out soooo cute and I know that Addison thought it was super yummy!! You can tell my how much she enjoyed it!!! Pat & Anne Marie - thank you for picking up the chicken fingers for us and waiting since they did not have them ready when they were suppose to either!! Another thank you to my parents....Grandma and Grandpa, Nick and I could not have gotten everything ready without your help! Thank you for helping to set up the tables, chairs, tents, preparing all the fruit that everyone LOVED! And a finally thank you to all friends and family that helped to make Addison's 1st birthday party so much fun!!! It meant so much to us that you were there to help us celebrate!! Nick and I truly do have the best friends and family in the world!!!

This was my best attempt to get a pictures of the kids.




While taking this family picture, Addison decided to tell us that she was finished with her cake.....in her own way! She tossed the cake off and onto Nick. Very funny.....

I do not think it ended up getting on him too much....but it was still funny!!!

No comments: