Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pebbles Flintstone

On Friday when I picked Addison up from daycare, one of her favorite teachers (Ms. Kawanna) had pulled her hair up! It was so cute!! It reminded me of Pebbles. After I said how cute it was, my next question was how in the world did you get her to sit still long enough to pull her hair up. Addison loves Ms. Kawanna and I guess she was willing to sit still long enough......so I thought, maybe I could do this too! Well; needless to say Addison has not worn her hair like this since last Friday. I have not been successful in getting her to sit long enough for me to pull it up! I told Kawanna that I would just let her do Addison's hair every morning since she was so good! Maybe this weekend, I will work on getting better or should I say quicker at pulling it up!!



No comments: