Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to work....

Okay so I'm back at work after being on leave for 12 weeks. Addison will not start daycare for another 2 weeks. My Mom and Nick are taking turns watching her over the 2 weeks with the exception of one day that my friend Nancy is keeping her. I know that I promised on this blog to post pictures of Addison's baptism. I still have not forgotten & will post them, I promise. I have been busy trying to get the photo's organized from the wedding that I shot 2 weekends ago. I am trying to get those posted this weekend for the couple. It was a beautiful wedding & I know that Erin & Danny can't wait to see their pictures. I will post a few pictures from their wedding in the next few blogs too. I also have pictures to post of Gary & Kerri's baby shower that we gave them at our house over the weekend.

I got to meet the Thomas twins tonight! I can't believe that I forgot my camera....if you want to see the beautiful twins, Maura & Brody; Go to Margaret's blog....... http://brodyandmaura.blogspot.com/. Margaret & I have been friends since we were 5 years old so it is so neat to have children the same age. Margaret lives in Brunswick now; but, it will still be so neat to have our children play together from time to time just as we did when we were kids!! Margaret & Chris - Maura & Brody are beautiful!!!!

Okay - here are just a few pictures from the photo session that I finally took the time to do of my own child. In the next few days I will post more pictures....


No comments: