Sunday, May 11, 2008

Addison's Baptism

Below are Addison's godparents & Father O'Brien. Addison blessed to have Chrissie & Shane and Michael & Catharine in her life. Shane was not able to make it the weekend of Addison's baptism because of work obligations so we missed him. I wish that I had a better picture of us....at the time this picture was taken there were several camera's so we did not know which camera to look at.....so Chrissie or Michael if either one of you have a better picture that was taken, please e-mail it to me!! Thanks again for agreeing to be Addison's Godparents!!! We love you all!!!

Here are a few more pictures from Addison's baptism. Father O'Brien did a wonderful job making the service very special. I cannot wait to show Addison pictures of the service when she is bigger.









.



Special thanks to Besty....she repaired the baptism dress that has been in Nick's family for at least 100 years. It was so special to be able to have Addison wear the same dress that her Dad was baptised in and even her GG. Since Besty repaired the dress there is a good chance that one day Addison's children may be able to wear the same dress when they are baptised.


I love the below picture. All the kids love Addison so much. They all want to hold her every time they see her. She doesn't mind either!!! She was laughing with the kids that day!! Too cute!!!

Foster & Addison meet for the first time in person. They are both so cute....they are going to be such good friends!! Foster is going to protect Addison like a big brother!!!


Okay that is it for now...next blog I will post pictures from a wedding that I shot a few weekends ago and a baby shower that Nick & I gave. I will also post more pictures of Addison too. I will try to post in the next few days. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

No comments: