Monday, May 19, 2008

Addison starts Daycare

So today was Addison's first day of daycare. I was very proud of myself, I didn't cry! I didn't want to leave her; but, I didn't cry! I was so excited when I left work this afternoon to go pick her up! Once we got home I enjoyed playing with her then we ate dinner. After dinner Nick, Addison and I went on a walk/run. I really want to keep this up....I think it's good for all three of us. It allows us to spend family time together while getting some exercise too! I am trying to get back into running. It's amazing how when you have not run in over 8 or 9 months you have to rebuild your endurance back up.

Okay, enough of me rambling.....here are a few pictures that I took of Addison over the weekend. I will post the picture I took this morning of her first day at daycare in the next few days once I get it uploaded to the computer. Anyways, here are just a few random pictures....


My mom actual took this pictures; but, I thought it was cute so I included it too! Hope everyone's week is off to a good start!

No comments: